Purpose of this website
This website has been established to provide resources and information about the Luke Batty Foundation and the issue of domestic violence within the Australian community; and to advocate at a systemic level for women and children with lived experience of domestic violence.
The website is not intended to be a substitute for professional or situational advice, or as an emergency or first-response service. You should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional before making decisions about your own individual circumstances, or on behalf of any other person. You should not disregard professional or legal advice, or delay seeking it, because of any information or resources contained on this website.
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this website, or third-party websites which are hyperlinked from this website.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. We take reasonable measures to keep all content and information on this website up-to-date, however will not be liable to you or anyone else, if errors occur in the information provided on the website.
Your use of this Website
- use this website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, troll, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using this website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this website in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, audio and video files, information architecture and coding, is the Luke Batty Foundation’s copyright property or is used under licence. All rights are reserved.
You may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information stored on this website (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only.
Without our express written permission, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website.
You may request our permission to use the material on this website for fundraising purposes, or for raising awareness of the issue of domestic violence, and the Luke Batty Foundation.
To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us in writing, via the ‘contact us form’ on the website.
The resources and hyperlinks to third-party websites contained on the Luke Batty Foundation website are provided by us in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this website.
As they are not owned or maintained by us, we make no representation or warranty as to the reliability of the information contained on third-party websites, or that your use of these third-party websites will be uninterrupted or error free.
The inclusion of a third-party website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the third-party website, or for any information, product or service referred to on the Linked Website.
Your use of any third-party website is entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party website, and you will be bound by the terms and conditions posted on that third-party website.
Our Social Pages
Complaints about content on this website
References to “Luke Batty Foundation”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Luke Batty Foundation Limited ACN 604 896 880.
“website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.lukebattyfoundation.org.au and includes the layout, individual design elements, underlying code elements and any text, sounds, videos, graphics, animated elements or other content contained on this Website.
How to contact us
Post: Attention: CEO
Luke Batty Foundation
PO Box 611219
Victoria 3199 AUSTRALIA
Level 6, 432 St Kilda Road
Victoria 3004 AUSTRALIA